Saturday, June 4, 2011

Wait, what... A new post?!?!


Yeah....I tried to tell you I suck at blogging. I keep reading other blogs, and I realized I've become quite the slacker. BUT...I did have another kid. That counts for something, right??

Since I last wrote (6 short MONTHS ago!!!), we've had Christmas...

Family Photo before Church
We (DON'T) Love Santa!

She ate more M&M's than she put on the house.
Mmm...Cookies!

Kenley got her own "Dorothy" for Christmas. We went through about 15 fish. We're done now.
Sprinkling the Reindeer food.
Reading Polar Express
Gaga and her grandkids


Lots of snow....



Messy Treats....
Cupcakes!
Starkisses! (Has since become her FAVORITE treat...and my source of bribery.)
Making Whoopie Pies!

After a messy night...she had a bath, got on her jammies, then decided to go BACK in the bath! (FYI...Gaga was in charge of baths this night for Kenley AND Kendall. The water is usually drained.)

Sesame Street Live....

For her 2nd Birthday, we took Kenley to her first SSL show! :)
Daddy, Kenley and the $12 soccer ball she HAD to have. :)
Zoned...
She LOVED it! It actually brought tears to my eyes to see her SO excited. I love my girl!

Someone Turned TWO!!!....






And someone else was born....

Kadey Maria - April 12, 2011
7 lbs. 12 oz. - 20 in.
1:57 PM
Family of FOUR!
Kenley's first meeting
Kadey-Bug
More on her (and the rest of us) later.... But probably not 6 months later. Maybe. :)

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back! I like the new look you have on the blog. I also love Kenley's little grin. Two adorable girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I didn't know you had a blog...now I can stalk you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why that posted my name like that...we're working out the kinks on the new site!

    ReplyDelete